• Daily supervision of Sub Contractors scaffolding crews.
• Advise proper work practices, ensure compliance to relevant standards & HSE policies.
• Review and approve Sub Contractors engineered scaffolding submittals and where necessary, the engineering of heavy load, high lift
• Regular inspections of Subcontractors scaffolds and registers.
• Advising Construction manager on scaffolding issues.
•Plan the scaffolding scope to a level of detail to enable sound decision making and clear definition of weekly work scope to those executing the work.
• Adhere to all organization policies and procedures
• Demonstrate good planning and organization in your day to day activities.
• Ensure that each employee is adequately trained, qualified to execute the work assignment competently and safely
• Monitor productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance.
• Advanced Certification as Scaffolder.
• Candidate must have third party valid license
• Proven work experience as Scaffolding Supervisor in construction industries
• Demonstrated ability to design, build and inspect engineered scaffolds standards.
• Must be computer literate.
• Candidate must have transferrable iqama
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 5 YEARS
Third party valid certification must