Advise, guide and support managers in the implementation of Quality Assurance and Control practices both on site and within the office environment.
Prepare and develop the overall project Quality Assurance Plan, and effectively monitor implementation of QA / QC guidelines and procedures during the project lifecycle.
Review EPC Contractor’s Quality Assurance Plan, and provide feedback and recommendation as necessary.
Ensure that the EPC Contractor, Sub-contractors, and other members of the project team observer Quality Assurance guidelines, and report violations of procedures.
Establish a document coding structure for all documents as required.
Establish the permit approval system as required.
Establish and maintain consistent and adequate administration procedures to ensure that all information is current and that the Project Team receives the latest information.
Ensure that electronic and hard-copy project documentation is filed and stored in a methodical and secure manner, and establish archiving procedures as required.
Conduct periodic Quality Assurance Audits.
Audit documentation to ensure adherence to guidelines and procedures.
Review documentation and provide feedback on how documentation could be improved.
Audit flow of documentation to verify that processes, procedures and flow charts set up for the Project have been followed.
Provide recommendation how the processes, procedures and flow charts could be improved.
Monitor forms usage, ensure adequate site records are maintained, provide Non-Conformance Records (NCRs) as required.
Audit processes and procedures, the issuance and follow up of NCRs and monitor trends to verify that meaningful corrections and corrective actions are proposed, approved and implemented in a timely manner, to prevent recurrence.
Prepare and maintain relevant QA / QC logs.
Prepare applicable QA / QC reports.
Ensure that appropriate QA / QC procedural training is delivered.
Manage and monitor QA / QC Auditor(s) as necessary.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent
• Should have a proven track record of developing QA / QC guidelines, and effectively managing the implementation and adherence of procedures
• Previous experience working in Middle East, preferably Saudi Arabia
• Possess a comprehensive knowledge of project control procedures
• Highly self-motivated and professional
• Contribute and share ideas, and support others
• Able to plan and organize, prioritizing own workload
• Effective in building good working relationships with the Client, Contractors and the Project Team
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Candidate must have transferrable iqama